We Ship Bikes Australia Wide | Free Shipping Over $150 (Excludes Bikes & Bulky items).
The return policies on this page applies to products purchased from The Cycling Fix webstore only.
‘Change-of-mind’ includes purchases you have made in error eg. Accidently ordered the wrong size or colour, items that don’t fit the way that you would like or unwanted gifts.
If you change your mind on your purchase from The Cycling Fix webstore you may return most products (see below) to us in accordance with the guidelines below
Please note the following conditions:
- Time limits apply to this policy. The item you would like to return must be received back in store at The Cycling Fix, Malvern, within 30 days from delivery date. Items received after this time frame cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged.
- Any product that is altered, damaged, washed or worn in any way, or is missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in “sellable” condition) cannot be accepted as a return.
- Proof of purchase and delivery from The Cycling Fix webstore is required for all returns and must accompany the product being returned.
- The Cycling Fix will not refund the shipping costs for the initial purchase of the product. The Cycling Fix will not refund the merchant fees charged by paypal or shopify for processing your order. These fees are not refunded to us when you cancel your order and as such we cannot refund them to you. The Cycling Fix will only refund the cost of the returned product, if it is deemed acceptable for return (see below for products that we do not accept for return under our change of mind policy). Where free shipping was provided, the refunded amount will be less the actual cost of shipping incurred by The Cycling Fix in sending the original purchase to you.
- Specific warranty terms may apply to technical products.
We do not accept the return of products under our change-of-mind policy that are:
- Water bottles
- Bicycles or Bicycle Frames
- Smart Trainers and all other items which are only available for purchase via Click and Collect.
- Sale or marked down items including products in our clearance category or sale campaigns.
If we receive a returned product that does not comply with the guidelines in this policy or the Terms and Conditions we will return the product to you at the same address that you specified in your initial order. Additional shipping costs will apply.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I exchange a product?
Unfortunately, we do not exchange products under our change of mind policy. If you wish to exchange a product, you will need to return your purchase for a refund and then place a new order.
Will you refund shipping costs if I return my order?
The Cycling Fix will refund the cost of the returned product under our change of mind policy, but we will not refund the shipping costs or the merchant fees of the initial purchase of that product.
When will I get my refund?
Your refund will be processed as soon as the product you have returned is inspected by our store manager and it is confirmed that it fits within our change of mind policy. This quality check can take up to 1 week from receipt, however we endeavour it to be less. Once the return has been approved, the refund will be processed that day to your payment services provider (for example your credit card issuer).
Please note that the time taken for a payment services provider to provide you with your refund can vary depending upon the provider.
What are my rights under the Australian Consumer Law?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please refer to information provided here by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission:
If you would like to return any of your purchase(s) from your recent order, Step 1 is to contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on 03 9041 1091.
Next download the form from our website here, fill it in with as much detail as possible, then include it with your return to The Cycling Fix.
If the product is faulty /defective, please describe in the form the perceived fault or defect in as much detail as possible.
Follow these steps for a swift return:
- Ensure that the product is in original condition and not damaged, washed or worn and that packaged item(s) are in original packaging and well-sealed. All items that were sent with the order must also be returned i.e. tags, manuals/instructions etc.
- Fill out the Return Form with as much detail as possible and include the form with the item.
- Securely Package your items and send them back to us via Australia Post.
- Email us at email@example.com the tracking number that Australia Post will give you.
- Once your return(s) are received, we will complete the return as promptly as possible, subject to the return being made in accordance with this policy.
- The address for returns is:
The Cycling Fix
1126 Malvern Road,