We Ship Bikes Australia Wide | Free Shipping Over $150 (Excludes Bikes & Bulky items).
Kask Helmet Size Guide
WHICH IS MY SIZE?
HOW DO I CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE HELMET?
The choice of helmet must be based on its technical and performance characteristics, combined with comfort and design.
Tips for choosing a helmet:
1. The first thing to do is to wear the helmet for a few minutes, to see if it fits well or if it causes pain in any particular place.
2. Once it has been put on, simulate movement to test its comfort.
3. The helmet, once secured, must be comfortable, but it should not move.
4. When fastened the strap and buckle must not prevent movement of the neck.
5. Always check safety and comfort and choose the model you like best!
The size of the KASK helmets corresponds to the circumference of your head!
You can use a tape measure positioning it just above the ears, and taking note of the measurement in centimetres.
Ph: 03 9041 1091
1126 Malvern Rd Malvern, Vic 3144
Mon to Fri: 10am to 6pm
Saturday: 10am to 4pm
Sunday & Public Holidays: Closed
Stay up to date with the latest product releases, sales and Blog articles!