The Fox Proframe RS Helmet was designed from the ground up to be the lightest, most effective, and most comfortable full-face Fox has ever produced.
Although light on weight, the Proframe RS is heavy on protection, featuring a Varizorb EPS foam inner shell to protect against both high and low-speed impacts along with MIPS Integra technology to further protect the brain from rotational forces.
Advanced in-moulding allows the shock-absorbing inner shell to be securely fused to the robust polycarbonate shell making a helmet that is significantly lighter and better ventilated. Speaking of ventilation, the Proframe RS has twenty-four big bore vents which help channel air through the helmet for maximum cooling.
- BOA® fit system for class-leading fit and security
- MIPS™ Integra impact protection system combines an EPP liner with the EPS layer and is designed to reduce rotational forces in a crash
- 3-position adjustable visor compatible with goggles
- Removable under-visor GoPro mount included
- Increased ventilation and decreased surface contact area improve cooling
- Ionic+ anti-microbial liner and cheek pads to optimize fit
- Fidlock® magnetic closure