Following directly in the tire tracks of the Terra CLX, the new Terra CL utilizes the same super light, incredibly tough rim as our flagship wheel.
It’s a hook bead, 33mm deep carbon fiber rim with a 25mm inner width that plays well with tubeless setup and allows you to mount tires anywhere from 28mm to 47mm wide, at whatever pressure you feel like running.
In a nod to accessibility, durability and real-world serviceability, we opted to use ultra-dependable DT Swiss 350 hubs and lace them to the rims with DT Swiss Competition Straightpull spokes.
The net effect of these changes is a wheelset that is almost as light as our incredibly light Terra CLX, offering close to the same benchmark performance, but with more easily sourced spokes in the event of some back-of-beyond carnage and a price tag that is about half that of our flagship product.
- Rim: Terra CLX Carbon Clincher, 700c, Disc Brake, Tubeless Compatible.
- Rim Details: 32mm Depth, 30mm External Width, 25mm Internal Width; ERD 577mm.
- Hub: DT Swiss 350 Straight-pull Center Lock, Star Ratchet 36t internals (10 degs) , 100x12mm & 142x12mm, Shim. Rd. 11sp Freehub (Convertible freehub).
- Bearing Type: DT Swiss Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearings.
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race Straightpull, Front: 24 x Two-cross, Rear: 24 x Two-cross.
- DT Swiss Hex Prolock Al 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 28mm - 47mm; Max Pressure: 28c-32c: 80psi, 33c – 36c: 65psi, 37c- 47c: 60psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,408g, Front 654g, Rear 754g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step.
- Extras: Roval Tubeless Rim Tape and Tubeless Valve, Spare Spoke Kit,
- System Weight Limit: 125kg